Respiratory viruses like coronavirus disease (COVID-19) spread when mucus or droplets containing the virus get into your body through your eyes, nose or throat. Most often, this happens through your hands. Hands are also one of the most common ways that the virus spreads from one person to the next.You should wash your hands for at least 20-30 seconds. An easy way to time it is by singing the full happy birthday song, twice. The same goes for hand sanitizer: use a sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub it into your hands for at least 20 seconds to ensure full coverage. This is super important for your health, from the other side but you still have to take care of your hands and skin, which is during these days stressed and over exposed.
What you can do right now to take care of your hands, skin and nail is:
- Never cut your cuticles. Instead apply a normal cream, an oil or a Cuticle Removerfor around two to three minutes and then push them back using a metal cuticle pusher.
- Moisturise at the right time. Have a simple hand cream in your bag and use it!
- Never wash-up without gloves. These days we are all at home, so I guess we are working a lot in the kitchen, cooking and cleaning. Never wash up pans or clean surfaces without gloves, they may not be the nicest of things to wear, but they’re great for sensitive hands.
- Avoid anything that can damage your nails. In fact they are not a hummer
- Get regular doses of Vitamin D. Which is by the way super also fo the COVID-19
- Wash your hands with warm water, not hot. Washing your hands with very hot water can strip your skin of its natural oils which can lead to dry hands.
Since our hands are used to carry out most of the chores, they need the pampering and relaxing to look nice and smooth. Nevertheless don’t forget, that hands say everything about us.
Dear reader, maybe you will like also this: