I love wearing make-up and most of all I like to play with new palettes and shades, lipsticks and foundation, but the hot season is quite demanding. If you’re not careful with your product selection, you risk your makeup slipping and sliding off your face when you step into the sweltering summer heat. For this same reason, almost every makeup artist in the game swears by super lightweight, sheer, creamy products in the summertime. But most of all, impeccable makeup — no matter the season — always starts with hydrating skin care. Here are some useful tips.
- Exfoliate your skin
- Use a primer and try to skip your usual foundation
- Instead of the foundation you can use a concealer, but just n the problematic areas
- Try a tinted moisturizer for a super natural skin
- If you swim or swat a lot, switch over to waterproof formulas
- Eye shadow is not necessary, but always use a good mascara
- Gloss is fine, but not on a windy day
- Believe it or not, setting spray works
If you’re getting shiny or your makeup is running, try using a blotting paper. Blotting papers will soak up sweat without disturbing any of your makeup. Have a nice summer and enjoy the last weeks of August!
Dear reader, you may like also this: