I think that being forties is something very powerful. You are just in the middle of a beautiful walk, wise, confident, healthy and with even more plans and goals than at twenties. Yes, ok, you have some more wrinkles and maybe your gym routine has changed, you need to pay attention to the food you eat and the products you use. Skin is becoming even more important, but thanx God we have many amazing products to use and stay young and healthy as long as possibile. Beside products you have also to realise that forties are amazing and there are a ton of things you can do for a glowing skin that are actually quite easy. Let’s start.
The powerful list of things to do when you are in your forties
- Use the right cleanser – and always clean your skin before you go to sleep. It does not make sense to use expensive creams and masks for your night routine, when your skin is still dirty.
- Invest in a new daytime and nighttime serum – now you can really pat attention to the “anti wrinkle” signs.
- Moisturize as often as needed during the day – spray water is something very simple to use on your face and it woks
- Always use an eye cream – my suggestion is to apply it before you g to sleep, so the make-up on the lids will stay at his place
- Skip sugar, spicy and alcohol in the evening – or you will be puffy in the morning
- Use a targeted mask weekly – it has to be a ritual, non just for the skin, but also for the soul. Always take time for yourself
- Exfoliate regularly but gently
- Don’t forget about your hands – use a good cream
- Don’t forget about your smile – go to the dentist regularly and whiten your teeth
- Reach for a multi-vitamin – The fact is that beauty really comes from the inside, so you have to add a multivitamin than will bring you enhanced skin care benefits.
- Don’t layer on too much face makeup – The fact is that less is more, which does not mean that your only possibility is to use a nude make-up. Just choose the right products and don’t play too much with bold colours.
This is your best life decade. Never forget about the power you have: being a woman is amazing and perfectly insane. There so many shades of you and all of them are stunning. A little more than 100 years ago, the average human didn’t live past their mid-40s. These days, being in your 40s means you may not even be halfway done. Being in your 40s means being established enough to afford the things you’ve always wanted to do—and being young enough to enjoy them.
Dress classic, but with a twist. Never try to look twenty, you are not, and that’s good!
Dear reader, you may like also this: