As Tony Robbins says, “When gratitude appears, fear dissapears.” If you want to supercharge your life and success, then don’t just eliminate the negativity, replace it with positive self talk and daily gratitude. Gratitude daily is the best tip I can give you and it becomes even more important when things are not easy. Spend time each day reconnecting to the present moment and becoming aware of your thoughts and feelings right now. Try to stay in the present moment and don’t overthink about what will be the future: in any case we are not able to know it, we can just use our imagination and intuition and focus on the present, on what we already have.
To have a better life there are five, simple steps you can take immediately.
- Minimize Your Material Possessions and Focus on Quality Over Quantity. True joy is found in beauty and passion, not in “things”. If you want to massively improve the quality of your life overnight, then commit to becoming a minimalist. Throw out everything in your house or apartment that is cluttering your living space and distracting you from the life you truly want.
- Remember: garbage in, garbage out. People forget the old adage that “Thoughts become things”. When you are filling your head with negative news, violent and grotesque movies, angry music, and generally pessimistic crap, you will bring more of it into your life. Set a strict filter for what you will allow into your mind and life and never underestimate the impact that things have on your mindset.
- Quit complaining. It will change your life, start now! If you want to achieve anything worthwhile in your body, business, relationships, or life, then you must be patient. Success happens by compounding small daily actions over time.
- Exercise every day. Exercise has been proven to be more beneficial for your quality of life than damn near anything else in the world. Sweat everyday for at least 20 minutes and thank yourself later.
- Feed your mind. Read, make researches, be curious, listen, spend at least 30 minutes a day filling your mind with new information and positive messages and it will have a huge impact on your ability to successfully navigate the game of life
The last advice is to pay attention to the words you use. People underestimate the impact that their self talk has on their brains and lives. If you tell yourself that you are stupid, incapable of achieving success, or unlucky, you will bring those things into your reality. If you tell yourself that you are smart, capable, and powerful beyond measure, your brain will find ways to confirm these beliefs and help you build a more amazing life. Talk to yourself the same way that you would talk to a treasured friend.
And always choose yourself.
Dear reader, you may like also this: